Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wii ski games?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Random question but looking to buy a birthday present for my twin nephew and niece and having just returned from their first family ski trip having loved it i was wondering if wii had any good ski games out?

Cheers in advance!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Family Ski and Snowboard is good.

It's the only one I'm familiar with though so there could be better ones.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
+1 on family ski. The game has some great features. The Wii fit board is required I think!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Shaun White Snowbaording (OK it's not skiing).

Needs WiiFit board too for best effect, but I think can be played with normal controllers too.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I dont have teh Wii fit board , but have family ski

My 8 year old got bored with it after 15 mins, but i still love it Smile
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Mario at the 2010 winter olympics, but sure how different from Family ski it is.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
We have family ski, and still enjoy it, but we got wii resorts and though not just ski the ski resort has some interesting other stuff to do such as zooming up and down the pistes on a snow mobile etc. My 5 and 10 year old spent nearly 4 hours in one go between christmas and new year.

Doesn't need the wii fit board either.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The new kinect sport 2 on xbox has skiing and my son likes that better then family ski on the wii.
Although an xbox, kinect and the game are a bit of an expensive birthday gift for a niece. Cool
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Cheers for that info guys will have a look for family ski and they have a wii fit board already so good that it's compatable.
Yes think the kinnect and Xbox might be a bit more than I'd intended on spending!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy