Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val Thorens Ski Schools

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all. I will be in Val Thorens in January. I am an intermediate skier comfortable on blues and reds. Looking to take some lessons - probably group lessons maybe also a couple hours of private lessons. I speak no French...
I would be great to get some feedback from people who took lessons and with which school. Thanks.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I used Prosneige a couple of years ago when learning to snowboard, and found them to be really good, as did a few others who I know who used them. First time, group was about 8 of us, and the 2nd time there were only 4 of us in the group, though obviously this will vary on how busy they are! Tuition seemed to be good, and I progressed well each time I had lessons with them. Both instructors I had spoke really good English. Overall I was really happy with them, and the prices did not seem too bad either. Am going back to VT in under 2 weeks now, and am considering some private lessons with them.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sgebay, I've also used Prosneige and would echo jonnyboy93's comments. Was at a similar level and progressed well with the group lessons. Similarly I was in a group of about 8 though that was peak season and better I think than you might get with ESF at peak times (maybe wrong but they often looked to have longer trails of pupils behind them). Instructors spoke good English so no worries there, would definitely recommend and will use if/when back in Val T. Have fun the conditions there look absolutely perfect from my webcam watching Smile
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks! Heading there January 15th - can't wait!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy