Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone Fancy a Skiing Holiday??? 15th Jan For A Week

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
I am a 29 yr old female looking to go skiing on the 15th Jan possibly Verbier or maybe Val Disere, but due to all my mates settling down I have nobody to go with!! I have been skiing a couple of times and plan to have a few lessons! I want to enjoy the apres ski as much as skiing on the slopes!! Ideally would like a catered chalet and have seen a few deals! If anyone is interested get in touch!!
Katie

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 3-01-12 15:41; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
...sigh...
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hey Katie.

I'm trying to fill a place on a group ski trip on Jan 14th going to Megeve in France.

Theres of mixed group of 12 and one person has dropped out. Age range of group is is 24-35 and mix of male and female.

Cost is £300 half board (small chalet hotel) and you would need to get a flight to Geneva. Daily lessons are included in that price too if you need them and package is with Simon Butler skiing.

If you could email me if interested - bensporty@gmail.com

Many thanks

Ben
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi katie82,
I'm also looking to do the same and in same situation.
I'm 29 intermediate skier
PM me if interested in looking for something?
thanks
mel
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Katie & Mel,

There's a group forming for that week over here too if it's of any interest to you?

http://www.neilson.co.uk/community/forums/solo-skier-boarders/9863/

Cheers

Adam
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I found a few deals check out http://www.igluski.com/_o790 they have some good catered chalet deals!!
I am in Verbier at the moment working (I am a nanny) and there has been alot of snow the last few days!! Sadly I am working so not been skiing!! Hence why I want to come back when I am off in Jan!!

Katie
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
MelanieKate wrote:
Hi katie82,
I'm also looking to do the same and in same situation.
I'm 29 intermediate skier
PM me if interested in looking for something?
thanks
mel

Hi Katie & Mel,

I'm trying to get a group started for 15 Jan. Early stages of trying to agree where and budget. If either of you are interested in considering it post here or else email me at arnih@hotmail.co.uk and I'll copy you to who and what we have so far. Started a thread on Neilson and Adam told me about here as well.

Good luck,

Arni.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy