Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easy peasy blues in L2A

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Family are heading to L2A in Jan.

Me and Mrs are well rusty (on the skiing front, anyway) and are lower intermediates. Whilst we will be lessoning in the morning with ESF, we may be skiing on own in the afternoon. We skied L2A a few years ago, but were guided for most of the week by some lovely bloke who "adopted us". He was quite happy guiding us around the resort and we therefore paid little attention to the geography of the place. Daft, I know.

I recall that the blues at the top of the mountain were nice and easy (if a blinking long way to go.....) and that the Jandri area got a bit congested.

Are there any other of the blues which are relatively easy? Which of the blues are more difficult?

Fee and Thuite runs look like they may be slightly more "our of the way" and interesting?

Any comments/abuse gratefully received.

Cheers
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
dobby, The runs from the bottom of the glacier down to Toura are nice and gentle, there are 2 or 3 ways you can go and they are all pretty straight forward. The Blue on the Cretes is pretty easy also.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
http://www.snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=84274

Just to save me writing it all down again....!!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cheers, Jocrad. It's all coming back to me now. Signal is a nice wide run which is good fun. The glacier runs were great. Cretes was pretty simple (apart from my having one little "chair lift" moment - not an elegant dismount).
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy