Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

20 - 30 somethings ski trip!

Poster: A snowHead
Hey Everyone,

A few of us are getting a like-minded group of skiers/boarders together who are between 20 - 39 years old, that like to ski together during the day and enjoy a few beers at night!! No teenagers, kids or families.

We are staying out in the resort of Morzine for 2 weeks in different chalets, but anyone is welcome to come and join us for either of the weeks or both if you feel you fit the criteria! There are also the Avoriaz night parties on both the weeks which sound like great fun!

28th January - we are staying with Morzine Holidays in Chalet Morin: http://www.independentmountain.com/resorts/morzine/accommodation/catered/sleeps26/chalet-morin

5th February - we are staying with TGski in Chalet Amis:
http://www.tgski.com/venues.aspx?VenueID=uzRnqh9GadA%3d

There are 11 of us in January but we have space for a further 8 and there are 10 of us in February with space for a further 7.

Average age is around 29 with a good mix of male & females. Some solo skiers, couples or mates. The chalets are also charging per head so no need to worry about whether it's full or not which is GREAT news!!!

Feel free to drop me a PM or post back.

Happy New Year!!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hey guys...we are getting too many GIRLS joining us for both these weeks!! We are now trying to find any sociable blokes that can come along and even up our chalets!

If you are between 20 - 40 and want to come along please PM me.

For January we have 7 Girls and 4 Guys and February we have 9 Girls and 5 Guys

Let me know if you can join us! Obviously females are still welcome...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi there

Do you have any spaces left for 28th Jan?

Myself and a friend may be interested (we're late 30s, experienced skiers/drinkers!). How much is the deal and does it include flights?

Thanks.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You guys sound spot on!! The deal doesn't include flights.

£444 - shared twin room in luxury chalet, including, full cooked breakfast, afternoon tea, per dinner drinks and nibbles, 4 course evening meals, free wine at dinner, BBQ's, private parties etc etc + a bloody good fun crowd!

£55 - return transfers from Geneva

£189 - whole porters du soliel lift pass

£63 - ski hire if you need it.

Let me know if you're keen. I will pm you my email and contact info
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
You can also stay in a triple room to make it even cheaper if you like?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi,

We are a couple of beginner intermediate boarders (4 seasons so far). Up till now we have traveled with a big group of friends but everyone is skint this year and the yearly trip has collapsed. We have holidays free from February 6th to February 26th and would love to jump in with a group instead of being banged up in a hotel room on our own!
I am 37 year old male from Newcastle UK and she is 30 year old female from Transylvania. We are both laid back and love to party!
Please let us know if we could join in Smile
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hey thanks for the reply. Unfortunately we only have one female place left for February which is in a quad room. Are you a couple or would you mind splitting up in different rooms? If you came in January you could stay in your own room as we have a few more beds available. However, I know what it's like with trying to get time off work etc...

January: 3 female and 4 male places left

February: 1 female and 5 male places left

Let me know what you think?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply! Yes we are a couple but i would be up for it!
I'm sorry i cant do January, I'm working in the gulf and don't get home until the second of Feb.
I will ask my better half in the morning and see what she thinks.
Will get back to you ASAP.

Cheers! Very Happy
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hey!

Just had a thought. We do also have a double bed available but it has some bunk beds in it. So if you think you can get 1 or 2 friends to share with you in the room you could also do that. It would make it slightly cheaper too? Ideally looking for more males to even out numbers though.

Let me know what you think?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
What's the skiing level like, maybe Interested in the feb week,

I'm a solo male skier advanced/expert level, but enjoy playing around on any slope Very Happy
Anyway im 31 and always like a bit of après ski Smile
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
little_alien wrote:

I'm a solo male skier advanced/expert level, but enjoy playing around on any slope Very Happy

Hey..you also sound perfect for the trip!

The skiing level is really mixed....some complete beginners, but the majority of us are good intermediates and some advanced. Plenty of people to ski with whatever your ability, but also great in the evenings and at dinner!

There are now only 4 male places left and 1 female place for Feb. PM me if your interested.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
gskier1 wrote:
little_alien wrote:

Hey..you also sound perfect for the trip!

The skiing level is really mixed....some complete beginners, but the majority of us are good intermediates and some advanced. Plenty of people to ski with whatever your ability, but also great in the evenings and at dinner!

There are now only 4 male places left and 1 female place for Feb. PM me if your interested.
Hi I am a young late 40s skier male who would be most interested in joining either Jan or Feb group. Is there any space available, I would need london airports? Can you provide me with any details? Shocked

Yuri from Farnham yuri@safetyassuranceservices.co.uk
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hi Yuri - thanks for the interest. Unfortunately we are putting an age cap of 45 on the trip. However, I am sure you can still drink us under the table during apres ski!! lol. It's mainly for the 20 - 39 age range. Apologies we cant help.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hi all

we are now giving away beds for the 28th JANUARY luxury chalet for only £350 - choose any bed you like...twin, double, triple etc etc...first come first serve.

Only about 6 beds left...
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Hi again....

We are have 3 Male places left in February! Staying a triple room, luxury chalet...usually costs £536. I can give it to you for £434!!

Includes, bedside wake up drinks, cooked breakfast, 4 course evening meal, cheese board, port, sauna and outdoor hot tub - amazing.

If anyone is between 20 - 45 and interested then please pm me so that I can give you more info about the trip. Doesn't matter if you are a group of mates or coming on your own..
snow conditions
Hi - are you still looking for/have space for male chalet buddies for the feb week? I'm 37 but still act like I'm a kid and happy to give anyone a run for their money on the beer & jager front?! Would be coming from Bristol. Guess I'm an intermediate boarder but been out of action for a few years, tho not as far as drinking's concerned.......

Can you give me a shout if there's still space available and if so what the cost etc. would be?

Cheers

Parksy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy