Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

tignes day pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi all
going to ste foy on 15th jan and considering going to tignes for one day if i buy a weeks pass at ste foy can i buy a discounted day lift pass at tignes le lac.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
skiboy70, the Sainte Foy web site says you do

Quote:
A lift pass from 5 to 21 days bought at the public rate gives you the right to the following discounted rates during its validity:

- Espace Killy bought at Val d’Isère(Funival) or at Tignes(Les Brévières) at 24.50 €
- Espace San Bernardo bought at La Rosière (Les Eucherts) at 24.50€ (many times is possible)
- Les Arcs/Paradiski bought at Villaroger or in Bourg Saint Maurice at the funicular at 24.50€ (many times is possible)
- La Plagne at 24.50€ from Montchavin or les Coches (many times is possible)
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We did a day out in Tignes from Paradiski (les Arc & le PLagne) easter 2010 and it was worth the drive.
Had a good free day out, we just had to call into the ski pass office & show paradaski passes & receipts.
Noisey
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
skiboy70, in theory you need to buy your Tignes pass at les Brevieres to get the discount. In any case, it's the easiest place to park and you can be in Le Lac in 2 lifts, so no hassle really.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
hi stevo
thanks for your help only thing is i hear that the blue run back to les Brevieres can be a bit icy (is this true) and we have a second timer with us .unless we buy the pass at les Brevieres and drive up to le lac instead.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I stayed at Brevieres last Jan, it was very icy but no one had any trouble not even the complete beginers, the only steep bit is the last 200 mtrs into Brev.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
If it is icy pop down from the Marais Plateau in the Marais bubble
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Just back from Tignes and there is so much new snow that the question of ice doesn't really arise Very Happy

Of course things could change in a couple of weeks. As chocksaway, says you can always download in the Sache bubble if things do get intense. There is also the possibility to bypass that last bit of steep stuff on a gentle blue summer road leading down into Brev.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy