Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lone Boarder looking to meet up in Morzine 22nd-28th Jan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there,

My names Tara, im 26 and are off to Morzine on the 21st Jan for a weeks boarding. I'm on my own due to lack of funds from other friends and it would be great to meet up with a group of other people or someone else who is on their own.

I'm about an intermediate and happy to meet with people of similar sort or of any level I dont mind. If you're up for having a few bevvies of an evening too that would be great!

Just drop me a message, thanks!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hey Tara
Waiting to hear back from a group of friends of mine as to when we're heading out to the snow.... You still going to Morzine?... Where are you staying and whats your travel plans?... Depending on my gangs plans, I might join you...

snowHead

p.s. I'm an intermediate boarder who'll throw himself down pretty much anything (loving powder, if you not been off-piste yet, you GOTTA try it soon!), and I've also done 3 weeks on skis and will hit anything except moguls.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hey, thanks for the reply..

Im travelling out with skiweekends so my accom and travel is already sorted. I'm stopping at a chalet in morzine but will be getting a portes du soleil pass I reckon.

I'm up for anything really, even better if someone is willing to push me as I need a kick up the back bottom!

Let me know what your plans are but if you do get out there would be great to meet up, and if you wouldn't mind me tagging along with friends that'd be awesome as well.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
i will be out there 28 jan i am also solo intermediate.two planker tho not one. are you staying inj a catered chalet or self cat?
a mate of mine works in the cavern in morzine so free drinks i hope ha ha
so if your up for some party time let me know
by the may my names george Cool
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hey George, thanks for your message.. Are you Out there any earlier than the 28th? I'll be leaving then Sad

I think I remember the cavern from when I did a ski season years back.. bug!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Tara

Unfortunately I'm in Morzine from the 14th until the 21st so not ideal, but I'm leaving fairly late on the 21st so hoping to squeeze in as much skiing as possible before I have to head off. Do you know what sort of time you'll be kitted and ticketed and on the slopes? You need to be arriving fairly early to make it onto the slopes for a decent amount of time so might be wishful thinking. Anyway, maybe we can meet up for a few runs and maybe by then I will be able to introduce you to others who are staying on.

I am an intermediate skier myself but have boarded in the past. Let me know what you think! Very Happy

Andrew
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy