Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2 x Males 4/5th Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all. I'm after a catered chalet for 2 adult males. The dates I've listed are the Saturday/Saturday, we can do Sunday/Sunday depending on flight details. Places we want to go and ski are listed below. We will stay in any other satellite villages that are linked to the following ski areas.

St Anton
Ischgl
3 valleys
Tignes/Val
Paradiski
Zell al zee
Verbier

Other large linked ski area will be considered but NOT THE PORTES DU SOLEIL. I love the ski area but have been to many times recently.

Price range is cheap as possible really but must be nice chalet. Hot tub, sauna isn't essential but would be nice! Price wise like i said as cheap as possible with a budget of £550, but that must include flights and transfer so accomodation price range of £350-400.

Cheers[/u]
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Alpine Elements.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ricklovesthepowder, So does that mean you've changed your mind about coming on the Birthday Bash? Sad
Why don't you both come along?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Nightcap, i was at a new years eve party last night at the parents house. One of my dads friends who i know very well usually goes away with his daughter, but this year she is going with school so he will be on his own. The only week he can go is 4/5th Feb . I tried to see if he can go on the snowheads bash but he cant, he has the week already booked off. If we dont find anything suitable then i will go on the snowheads bash still but if something does come up, i will go away with him. I will keep you updated. If possible, i may go on the snowheads bash at the very end of the season as well.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ricklovesthepowder wrote:
The only week he can go is 4/5th Feb . I tried to see if he can go on the snowheads bash but he cant, he has the week already booked off.

But that is the week of the Birthday Bash - 4th to 11th Feb Confused
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Nightcap wrote:
Ricklovesthepowder wrote:
The only week he can go is 4/5th Feb . I tried to see if he can go on the snowheads bash but he cant, he has the week already booked off.

But that is the week of the Birthday Bash - 4th to 11th Feb Confused

christ, how much did i drink last night Shocked I was telling him that its the week of 11th february. I will have a word with him and see if he is up for it. We even had a conversation about meeting other people etc and i said " its a shame we cant go the following week as i know a group that are going skiing" - meaning the birthday bash. The worst thing is, i only started drinking at 7pm and this conversation was before 10 Laughing
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Ricklovesthepowder, Laughing Laughing Laughing
Ohhh, welcome to the club, hope to say hello at the S8BB.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ricklovesthepowder, You donut! Laughing Laughing Laughing Now, get it sorted... tell him you're both coming to the S8BB and he doesn't have a choice (just like you don't).... there's a good boy wink Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
haha.

adds that one to the other s8BB timewarps Wink (although I see everyone now has flights in the correct year Wink )
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Which airport options do I have for this. Need to start making so firm plans really.

JK, Be good to meet some fellow crazy Snowheads!!!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Ricklovesthepowder, Well you'll like JK then... Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Schuss in Boots, Oh god what have inlet myself in for!!! Which airport do I need to fly into for this bash?
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Ricklovesthepowder, Venice is easiest and most of us go there, so you'll have company etc. Go to the first page of the S8BB thread and push some buttons to say you're interested and then you should be able to see the travel details thread - then you can make life nice and easy for yourself by getting one of the flights that someone else has already done the research for (at least I think that's how you access the travel details thread, I can't check cos I'm already registered - let us know if you have probs and we'll point you in the right direction).
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Ricklovesthepowder, Paradiski via Mountain Sun
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
BUMP!!!

Im not going on the S8BB now so im after what i originally posted. If anyone finds any decent deals to the following tplaces please post them in here. I would prefer Catered Chalet but would take alternative accomodation at the right price. Original post copied below

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all. I'm after a catered chalet for 2 adult males. We fly out on Saturday Feb 4th to Geneva for 1 week. Places we want to go and ski are listed below. We will stay in any other satellite villages that are linked to the following ski areas.

3 valleys
Tignes/Val
Paradiski
Verbier

Other large linked ski area will be considered but NOT THE PORTES DU SOLEIL. I love the ski area but have been to many times recently.

Price range is cheap as possible really but must be nice chalet. Hot tub, sauna isn't essential but would be nice! Price wise like i said as cheap as possible with a budget of £450pp including a transfer!!!

Thanks!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy