Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo Skier looking for a ski buddy or group to join

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All

I'm a 28 year old female intermediate skier, happy skiing any runs including blacks when I try and push myself or leisurely greens and blues when I fancy a relaxing afternoon! Have skied for 10 years since starting in Uni.

Unfortunately this season I’ve not been able to ski with friends, as most of them went in December when I was laid up at home with a severely sprained ankle; the result of a drunken netball social! The rest of my friends are strapped for cash / holidays etc this season so I'm looking to find a ski buddy or a ski group to join.

Would have loved to have gone on the snowheads Christmas bash but as mentioned was laid up injured!

Don't mind where I ski as long as there is a good selection of runs and a decent après ski scene!! Have been to Austria and France previously.
I'd be travelling from the South East.

Looking to go for a week any of these dates 11TH Feb – 26th Feb, or 14th Jan – 29th Jan (I’ve been working hard to get my ankle back to ski fitness! Very Happy )

Let me know if you are a solo skier looking for a ski buddy or a group looking for a sociable extra!!
Mel
Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
2 poss 3 of us (male 33-41) going to Passo Tonale on the 14th Jan, from Manchester and Birmingham. There are still some deals but you would prob be in a different hotel. About the same level of skiiers I guess. Email is: jimmorrisonltd at hotmail dot co dot uk
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi guys,

I'm looking to get away on the 14th Jan too. I'm a 36 y/o male good intermediate skiier.

I'm in North Wilts so can fly from any number of places including Birmingham.

Mel are you still looking for something?

Cheers

Adam
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
MelanieKate, Hi Mel... I'm off to Soll Austria on Jan 28th til Feb 4, just going Solo but wud like a ski buddie to come along. PM me for more details if you haven't found a place already. I'm 33 yo guy, experienced skier, love to do every run on the map atleast once Happy) cheers Al
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Did you get my PM??
Katie
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
katie82, yes sorry!! I've just replied Happy xx
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
SkisUp, thanks, but I can't go those dates 28th Jan - 4th Feb because of work! Sad
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi AdTee, yes still looking for something. PM me if want to chat Mel
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy