Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Buying a travel cot in France?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
To any skiing parents out there...I need to buy a travel cot (something similar to this would be good http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Travel-and-Pushchairs/Travel-Cots/Hauck-Travel-Cot-in-Silver-Grey(0077649) ) ideally somewhere close to the driving route between Geneva airport and Courchevel. Any ideas? Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You could check if there is a supermarket on the way (just Google any of the usual suspects) and then go to their websites to see what they've got, and what prices. No reason why you wouldn't find a decent range in any sizeable shop.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
In Albertville there is a big out-of-town shopping area on the main road - if you are using the toll route (via Chambery) from the airport you will drive past it or if you are using the non-toll road (via Annecy) it is just 1 minute out of your way (turn right instead of left at the main road in Albertville).

There is a Geante supermarket which stocks basic travel cots or a shop called Aubert which stocks more expensive "designer" varieties. You're looking at paying €40-80.

Happy shopping!
Heather
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Aubert is really expensive. Avoid.

You could pop up to Grand Epagny, and visit Autour de Bebe - which is our favourite baby shop near Annecy.

Or any old Carrefour or whatever.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I usually get stuff sent out from Amazon.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Plake,

There's a BeBe in Geneva = Autour de Bébé
106, rue de Lyon
1203 Genève - Suisse
Tél : 0041 22 338 35 59

Also http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=71786

and Manor the fabulous department , in the centre of Geneva -guaranteed they will have one!
Genève, Rue Cornavin 6, 1201 Genève, Téléphone 022 909 46 99

I bought a basic on in Carrefour in Cluses a couple of years ago,
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy