Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Arcs Ski Pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Last year I bought my ski passes from ski holiday extras online before my departure and they were delivered to my hotel, unfortunately the ticket office in Les Arcs are not releasing any tickets to outside agencies this season. Therefore I was wondering what the best option would be to purchase my lift passes. Incidentaly where is the ticket office in Les Arcs 2000.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
willie5094, Ordered ours via lesarcs.com a couple of weeks ago(insurance included). They were delivered free to our home address within a week.
Pretty good
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ricfrench wrote:
willie5094, Ordered ours via lesarcs.com a couple of weeks ago(insurance included). They were delivered free to our home address within a week.
Pretty good

Thanks for your reply, how do you mean with insurance...
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
willie5094, You can buy on line and when you get to payment option, you can set it to collect at the ticket office. If you scroll down the link below and click the link for the map of Arc 2000, helpfully they don't mark the ticket office? but if you see the number 17 and the parking symbol just to the right of 17, the ticket office is there. I rarely buy our tickets in advance as if something goes wrong its a pain. Never had any issues with buying when I arrive. The office opens in time for you to get them and out on the slopes for 1st lift. If travelling wiht a TO, you might get in early on the Saturday so pop over to the office, open from 8.45 to 5ish? Also no photo needed, if looking for a free pass for an under 6 you need their ID to prove DOB, otherwise don't panic and buy when you get there.

http://en.lesarcs.com/arc-2000
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
willie5094, Carre niege(forgot how its spelt) Puzzled
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
willie5094, Also if memory serves me right we ordered on line a couple of years back for collection in the 2000 ticket office and on the Sunday morning (and as this is the first day skiing for most if you are going to get a busy office then this will be it), there was a lady set away from the ticket desks with the pre ordered tickets, so just showed her some ID and took tickets. Nice to get some fresh air and took all of 30 seconds.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
thefatcontroller wrote:
willie5094, The office opens in time for you to get them and out on the slopes for 1st lift. If travelling wiht a TO, you might get in early on the Saturday so pop over to the office, open from 8.45 to 5ish? Also no photo needed.

http://en.lesarcs.com/arc-2000

Will the ticket office sell me lift tickets the day before I am going to use it.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After about 3 in the afternoon if I remember correctly.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You can still order them to be collected at the office when you arrive. And it's not too far from the lifts/slopes to get out straight after you buy them!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy