Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Enough skiing in Niederau to keep (adv) intermediates happy for a week?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thinking of booking a last minute cheapy to Niederau. The piste map looks pretty restricted - however the last 2 years I've spent excellent skiing at Kappl, which has even less (ignoring Ischgl etc).

We're all decent enought skiers and are a family of 5 - the kids being 14, 11 and 8. Is the fun park any good for the kids? Any sledging too?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
boabski,
Never been, though Mrs T bar learnt there. It has a reputaton for being gentle skiing and a fair bit of the 70km of pistes are I believe up at Auffach also remember with a possible warm front coming through Austria it is a fair bit lower than Kappl. (Top station at Niederau about the same altitude as the mid at Kappl.)
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
boabski, it's fine and you can always hop over to Ski Welt via Hopfgarten if you get bored. It's cheap and easy to get around and there is always Carolyn who lives and teaches there to tap into for accurate up to date info.

T Bar, Have you looked at the resort forecasts for the coming weekend? We had a major snow storm coming in, it has already been snowing all day in my village (a mere 800m asl) and we are not a skiing village
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Samerberg Sue,
Quote:

T Bar, Have you looked at the resort forecasts for the coming weekend? We had a major snow storm coming in, it has already been snowing all day in my village (a mere 800m asl) and we are not a skiing village

I had a look at the weather forecast for Kappl where they said it was going to get warmer over the weekend with some rain.

Quote:
On Saturday, a warm front will interfere with the weather. The impact of this warm front cannot be precisely predicted, however, precipitation and higher temperatures are certainly expected. The snow line will move towards an altitude of 1200 meters on Saturday evening
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just booked it Very Happy Very Happy Under £2k for family of 5 half board 50m from slopes, inc flights and transfers
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy