Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Top Sheet

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just had 10 days skiing in Les Arcs and what a week it was! Unfortunately my skis are now completely kippered as the top sheet is peeling away from the core. I've been trimming off the excess but it looks a bit rubbish. The skis are Zag 75's I bought new off ebay and have been brilliant. I've had a look on the Zag website and a new pair of Zag Bigs are €700 which is a bit out of my price range. Is it possible to replace the top sheet? I thought some self-adhesive carbon fibre might look ok. Anyone tried it?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Marvel, I'm not sure what can be done, and I'm not hopeful - but why not contact Zag and ask them?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Marvel wrote:
Just had 10 days skiing in Les Arcs and what a week it was! Unfortunately my skis are now completely kippered as the top sheet is peeling away from the core. I've been trimming off the excess but it looks a bit rubbish. The skis are Zag 75's I bought new off ebay and have been brilliant. I've had a look on the Zag website and a new pair of Zag Bigs are €700 which is a bit out of my price range. Is it possible to replace the top sheet? I thought some self-adhesive carbon fibre might look ok. Anyone tried it?

Check again on Ebay, there's a pair of 185 Zags for £220 Buy it now.

Even I'm tempted. Shocked
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sounds like factory defect to me. I would definitely enquire with said manufacturer as sugested above.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Good call there's even a pair for £129 but at 187cm are too big for me.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
With all the snow in Les Arcs is it possible to ski down to Vanois Express, was in les Arcs last year at same time and it was quite icy to get down to the cable car.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
look for Zag Big Ski 84 178 cm Brand New 45% Off!
good buy at £275, but not a real steal.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
willie5094 wrote:
With all the snow in Les Arcs is it possible to ski down to Vanois Express, was in les Arcs last year at same time and it was quite icy to get down to the cable car.

When I left it was easily possible to ski down to the Vanoise. We were staying in the Mont Blanc at Piesey and you could ski off the slopes straight in the back door.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
theskibob wrote:
look for Zag Big Ski 84 178 cm Brand New 45% Off!
good buy at £275, but not a real steal.

I saw those too but as you say not such a good price.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy