Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

OAKKLEY A Frame Goggles - which helmet?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Already got the goggles but purchasing helmet soon, which go with Oakley A Frames.

I know there are other things to consider!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ppurple one
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
1969jma,

For what it's worth, my wife has a Salomon Poison helmet and Oakley A Frame goggles and they seem to fit very well together. No gaper gap...

Correct helmet fit was the priority when choosing though - she picked the best fitting helmet first and then chose the goggles to go with it.

chemistry
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
1969jma, Better to do it the other way around ? Then you get the chance to swap the goggles Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have a Red Mutiny and it fits well with my A frames.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
1969jma, I use a Giro and its fine
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I use a Smith Maze helmet and my A Frame goggles are fine.

The other thing to check is the clip that holds them on. The Smith one is rubbish as it only connects at one end to the helmet meaning that in some situations the goggles strap slides out of the clip.

But the most important thing about helmets is the fit.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
salomon cruiser, I have a massive swede and found that the giro and smith ones made my head look even bigger and the smith variant with brim didn't fit with the goggles. The salomon cruiser almost feels a better fit with the goggles because of the way the push it back slightly. DO IT!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Use a Leedom helmet with my A frames my missus has a Boeri - both are very compatible and fit well.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
chemistry wrote:
1969jma,

For what it's worth, my wife has a Salomon Poison helmet and Oakley A Frame goggles and they seem to fit very well together. No gaper gap......

Whizzo. Except I broke my nose in a high-speed off-piste face-plant. I think the injury was at the very least assisted by the force being transmitted though the goggles (which had no gap above them) onto the bridge of my nose. Not a total disaster, since my wife tells me I now snore less. Madeye-Smiley But I have concluded that a so-called 'gaper' gap is probably desirable.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy