Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Heading to the slopes 7 or 8 January - ski buddy(s) wld be great...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm looking to book a last min deal to hit the slopes for 7 days from 7/8 January.

It turns out all my friends are either having a baby or getting hitched in the new year, have a toddler to think about or are out of cash, so looking for people in a similar position I guess!

Love skiing but no intensely competitive looking for somewhere less trendy/corporate and more fun/chilled with good ski - probably Austria, possibly Salbach or Niderau (some very good deals there at the mo - eg £400 for single room and flight and half board).

Looking to see if anyone's up for meeting up on the slopes? Or to head out there with.

Have done the solo travel thing a fair bit (last round China in 2010) but always enjoy skiing with other people.

I'm fairly confident (started young, now 31) and independent but would be great to meet up with people who will be out there, or who are looking for someone to go with (though prefer separate rooms).

Drop me a line on here or at wrightparisa@hotmail.com

Best

Parisa
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
UPDATE -

I've now booked myself a package going out to Niderau in Austria for the week of 7th Jan - do let me know if you fancy coming out there - I paid about £400 for a single room, flights, transfer and half board.

If you fancy meeting up out there let me know!

Parisa (wrightparisa@hotmail.com)
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy