Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Do YOU need professional help?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
One of the Sunday supplements published the Alcoholics Anonymous assessment questionaire recently and it occurred to me that answering from a Snowheads point of view would be illuminating. My GF thought so too. The results were slightly scary. I thought it might be fun to translate and see what some of you reckoned...

Here it is. My score is, err, 11. I suppose I need to take that first step...nah, I can stop any time I want to!

1 - Have you ever decided to stop reading Snowheads for a week or so, but only lasted for a couple of days?

2 - Do you wish people would mind their own business about your Snowheads habit?

3 - Have you ever switched from one forum to another in the hope that this would keep you from Snowheads?

4 - Have you logged into Snowheads immediately upon awakening during the past year?

5 - Do you envy people who can "Snowhead" without getting into trouble?

6 - Have you had problems connected with Snowheads during the past year?

7 - Has Snowheads caused trouble at home?

8 - Do you ever try to sneak away to your computer at a party because there's an interesting thread going on??

9 - Do you tell yourself you can stop snowheading any time you want to, even though you keep clicking there when you don't mean to?

10 - Have you missed time at work or school because of Snowheads? Yes, surfing at work does count here.

11 - Do you have "blackouts" (where you wake up in front of your PC and can't remember what you're done for a few hours).

12 - Have you ever felt that your life would be better if you did not Snowhead?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
1. No Shocked why would I want to do that Confused

2. Habit ? Habit ? I don't have a habit Confused

3. See answer 1. above

4. Possibly

5. Why would I envy myself Confused

6. No.

7. No, but then I now live alone

8. I don't go to parties snowHeads is much better

9. See answer 1. above Confused

10. No but then I'm self employed and can choose when I work Laughing

11. Not yet

12. See answer 1. above Laughing

Oh dear Sad
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
1 - Have you ever decided to stop reading Snowheads for a week or so, but only lasted for a couple of days?
No

2 - Do you wish people would mind their own business about your Snowheads habit?
Yes

3 - Have you ever switched from one forum to another in the hope that this would keep you from Snowheads?
No

4 - Have you logged into Snowheads immediately upon awakening during the past year?
Most days!

No

No

No

8 - Do you ever try to sneak away to your computer at a party because there's an interesting thread going on??
Party? I've no time for that I need to be at my PC!

9 - Do you tell yourself you can stop snowheading any time you want to, even though you keep clicking there when you don't mean to?
emmm Yes

10 - Have you missed time at work or school because of Snowheads? Yes, surfing at work does count here.
Yes

11 - Do you have "blackouts" (where you wake up in front of your PC and can't remember what you're done for a few hours).
No

Yes!

Phew Very Happy I thought that would come out worse than that! wink
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
A Korean killed himself recently playing games on a computer.

He simply stayed online indefinitely.

He eventually kicked the bucket after a few days without proper sleep, food, drink etc..

That is what I call a problem.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yes

Yes

Invalid question.

Yes

No

Yes

No

I cancel parties if there's a good thread

No

What's work?

No

No
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
How many spin doctors does it take to change a lightbulb?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
well, i can't be bothered to answer them but basically i am utterly and hopelessly addicted to snowheads, i refuse to go into rehab and there is no hope for me.
Julia
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
David Goldsmith, One He just holds the bulb and the entire world revolves around him! wink
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
David Goldsmith, the bulb doesn't need changing, the people just need to understand that being in the dark is better for them.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'm bad, me...

Oh Oh, about to get into trouble AGAIN!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Excellent, Fox! I almost heard the voice of that patronising little ...

... as I read your words.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
"Hello, could I have an appointment with Dr Davies please" Embarassed
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I just spent 5 days away because I couldn't be bothered to read threads and post, so I guess not NehNeh
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy