Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

hippach info please

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi, ive just booked to go to hippach in jan. not been there before , but been to mayrhofen 4 times. the brouchure said it was in mayrhofen . so didn`t find out it wasn`t until i got home Embarassed . not to worried about that . looking for a quieter hol tham mayrhofen anyway. just would like some info before we go . is it easy to access the slopes ? is it easy to get the train to other areas like zell and kaltenbach. when we have stayed in mayrhofen we skied away most day useing the train. also im going with my wife this year as opposed to a group of mates and she hasn`s skied for 11 years so is there a spa in hippach for a day off if she needs it or do we have to travel to mayrhofen? we`re staying at the guesthouse nill if anyone has stayed there , anygood? though not much we can do now. any info would be great. tim .
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
tim000,

is it easy to access the slopes ?
yes direct gondola to the slopes - bottom station is a 5min bus journey
is it easy to get the train to other areas like zell and kaltenbach.
we had a car but there is a station in hippach
s so is there a spa in hippach for a day off
yes, cant remember the name but you can use one of the 4* hotels facilities for some geld

its a nice place to stay but very quiet, some of the smaller hotels have really nice restaurants at good prices.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thanks for the quick reply. all sounds good. do you know how far it is to mayrhofen if we fancied a bit of nightlife , is it walkable? or will we need a taxi?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
too far to walk

http://g.co/maps/cv9wb
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
taxi it is then Sad .
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
any idea how much a taxi would cost back from mayrhofen-hippach. the train runs until 8.30 is so no problem get there. thanks , tim.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
is it possible to get a bus to the ahorn cable car or will we need to get the train to mayrhofen and catch the bus from there ? thinking of some nice easy runs on the first morning for my wife .
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
tim000, There are some nice easy blues at the top of the Horbergbahn gondola from Hippach. No need to go to the Ahorn for that.

I think you would need train & bus if you did want to get there. Or you could ski to the top of the Penken gondola with only one (easy) red needed, then a bus between the base of the Penken and the base of the Ahorn Smile .
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
been trying the make sense of the bus timetables. is it possible to get a bus from hippach to gerlos? or do we have to get the train , then a bus?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
tim000, we are also going to the Nill later this month. When will you be there? I booked it because it seemed to give easy access to the skiing without the queues you can get at Penken. The ski bus stop doesn't seem to be far away so we intend to access the whole valley. The bus timetables are all on line so you can check the last bus. May see you there.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
just back from hippach. the nill was good. big rooms comfey beds. it was a bit noisey but only because there were 2 groups of young lads there and came back pissed at 2 in the morning . the owner called the reps in and said see would kick them out if it happened again. this could happen anywhere so i wouldn,t put me off going again. bus stops accross the road and runs every 10/15 mins in the morning and afternoon. train station was under 5 mins walk in snowboard boots and the trains run every half hour. if you need a day off or the weather is bad it`s a nice walk alomg the river to either mayrhofen(1 hour) or zell(50 mins). there are a couple of bars in hippach , quiet in the week , but busy on friday/sat.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy