Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

OFF Piste Selva area

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Going to selva in january and was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction of some off piste in the selva area. I have had a look at the well known routes Val Mezdi etc etc. I am going with a boarder and we are both looking for some off piste, trees, bumps. Any pointers in the right direction would be much appreciated.
Meery xmas tootie
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I got back from Selva last night. Good on-piste conditions, virtually no off piste at present and no significant snow forecast before Jan 6th. The area is not great for off-piste, I'd recommend going here http://www.scuolasciselva.com/en/Default.asp and ask for Michele Andrich. Michele is young off-piste charger, who in a couple of hours will guide you to the best spots.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The Dolomites are odd in that there is relatively little between the piste skiing and seriously committing ski mountaineering, thanks to the terrain. PM admin and he can give you the details of the guide we used (although I think they were based in Arabba). The Val Mezdi is superb in decent snow - as long as you don't mind a half hour hike along the flat at 3000m. The boarder might not like the final traverse very much, either Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If you have some fresh snow there is a fun little area in the trees under the Danter Cepies gondola in Selva and the Marmolada has the best freeride in the area. Getting a guide is your best option though as you won't have to worry about getting stuck somewhere nasty.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy