Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Zell Am See 7th Jan 2012?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone got anything spare? Smile
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I am trying to sort something out on the Neilson post but they have now put late booking charges on! Crying or Very sad
So it looks like they are putting the prices up across the board at the moment. Crying or Very sad

The good new is that a solo I went away with last year has been in touch and wants to come along. Smile
There is also one of the solos on the Neilson site that is also keen. Very Happy

If we can sort something out, all are welcome!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
shaunyboy wrote:
I am trying to sort something out on the Neilson post but they have now put late booking charges on! Crying or Very sad
So it looks like they are putting the prices up across the board at the moment. Crying or Very sad

The good new is that a solo I went away with last year has been in touch and wants to come along. Smile
There is also one of the solos on the Neilson site that is also keen. Very Happy

If we can sort something out, all are welcome!

Where are you based?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Midd Cheshire, I always fly out of Manchester.
& A
Happy Christmas To All SnowHeads
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I've been looking into this week too - have found flights, single room and half board for £400 in Niderau Austria -if you're willing to share rooms that goes down to about £200 - £300/ person. ski pass is £140 an ski/boot hire about £76. Let me know if you guys end up in Austria - I'm going from London but perhaps we could meet up!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We have had to book something in La Tania as everything in Zell was to expensive for 3 people.

I have been to Niderau many times but I tend to go for the bigger ski areas these days.
Niderau is very friendly place and run by all the local families so they tend to look after you better than most.

I would have liked to meet up but may be next time.

Have a good ski and a Good New Year
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Fair enough, thanks for the advice! Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy