Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Fingers crossed - 7th-15th Jan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I'm hoping to bag a cheap ski week away on the said dates, Jan 2011 I found 7nights B/B in Canazei for £125 inc flights/transfers from Gatwick, but they only accept x2 people. I'm checking daily to see when deals come available and was wondering if anyone else would be free that week to team up and keep the price down??

I'm flexible on Country/Resort, a 'nervous' intermediate, meaning I can ride reds but like to take my time Smile

Paul
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Paul

I am looking for that week also. That price seems very cheap who is that with.?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi,
That was the 'last minute' price I got for Jan 2011 - via 'very cheap holidays', it was actually a Neilson holiday. I've not got anywhere near that price yet which is why I'm waiting until early new year to see what deals come through.

That's why I titled this 'fingers crossed' Smile
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sorry harts didnt read your post properly. I am also looking at those dates, found a couple of deals to Austria who seem to loads cheaper than Neilson at the moment St johann was about £300 half board in a single room. I will post here if 1 find any amazing deals.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I got half board in a single room Scheffau for £339 (+£35 ski carriage) for that week, booking a couple of weeks ago, but prices seem to have risen a little bit since then.

Whatever is left for that week at New Year will probably be cheaper though.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Guys,

I am also looking for some skiing buddies around Januay time. I am an intermediate skier, 32, travelling out of London.

I am also looking for a good deal on the holiday, so i would be interested in getting together on this.

my email is neilshahlimited@hotmail.com, please drop me a message.

Neil
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I am a single male willing to share , did the pre season in Tignes , based in birmingham but am flexable , Alpine Elements offered me a few top resorts flight and catered chalet for £ 399.00 but you need 2 people , not actually showing on their website , I was thinking of Morzine as it is ment to have a big ski area.
I am sure if we had a small group and were ready to go at the last min we could get a super deal in a catered chalet ,
It is not worth going room only or self catering when you can get good deals .
in 2010 went to banff for £ 380.00 , 10 days flight , transfer and room for 10 nights.
This is a dead week for the operators ,both here and in the states and canada , take advantage of it .
ian.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy