Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

K2 skis for very strong intermediate/advanced/expert woman skier

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Been skiing for over 40 years. I'd call myself very strong intermediate/advanced but others may say advanced/expert. I ski on and off piste, pretty much can ski anything (apart from have knees that are over 50 years old). Ski pretty fast these days too.
All my favourite skis have been K2s. Currently on K2 free luv's but one of my ski friends says they are just no up to the skiing I do - she used to ski Burning and Lotta luvs and is now on Supersitious.
I like my skis stable, quick to turn, but also able to deal with off piste (powder, steeps. moguls etc.)

any advice or views welcome
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There are lots of reviews of women's specific skis on www.theskidiva.com

Sorry not tried any K2 skis for a while!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Have you checked out the K2 website? Its got a fair bit of info on the new range, looks like you are going to want something like the SuperStitous to get the offpiste performance from a piste-orientated ski.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I demoed the SuperStitious a while ago. I felt they had lost some of the stability and performance on piste (man made ice also sometimes called snow) compared to my non-rockered 2009 Lottas. But because of the lack of snow I was not able to try if the performance off piste was significantly better. But in all fairness, my Lottas are 10 cm longer than the SuperStitious they had for demo so the lack of stability might be the length, not the ski.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy