Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ACCOMODATION IN MORZINE FOR NEW YEAR

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all having a bit of a dilemma need to find some accomodation in morzine for new yr 30th dec - 5th jan - really struggling - if anyone has any ideas that would be great !!!! Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
katsargent, Have you tried here? http://www.morzinelets.com
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
yeah I have - unfortunatly they cant do that whole time only a few days - looks like i may have to build myelf and igloo
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
katsargent, Nightmare - hope you get somewhere. Any chance of a package trip and a diy flight home?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Have you tried chaletsdirect.com, post up your requirements in the solutions room and owners will respond.

I've used it a few times and there's quite a few Morzine chalets on it from memory.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks a lot for providing the information about accommodation in Morzine.I have never been there but want to visit,because I am looking for visiting new places for spending New year holidays.

So,thanks for sharing.........
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
You have left it a bit late for such a busy time especially as the news of the recent massive snowfalls has percolated across Europe - but Morzine is a big place and I cant believe there is nothing, have you tried the local tourist office/chamber of commerce?

Your best bet is to bite the bullet and pick up the phone, they are probably too busy to answer emails. I am sure they will speak English if you dont speak French.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The tourist office speak English and were very helpful when I used them. They have an up to date list of at least hotel accommodation.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Have you managed to find something?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
katsargent
Have a look at my website and if it suits drop me a line.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy