Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Help - Wedding ring lost at Hemel

Poster: A snowHead
Well I never expected this to be the topic of my first post!

My husband lost his wedding band at Hemel Hemptead yesterday morning. I know the chances of someone finding it are next to none, however we are hoping that by some small chance someone may spot it and hand it in to lost property. It is platinum, about 6mm wide with a brushed finish. As we have been married less than 3 months he is naturally devastated to have lost it. He took his gloves off at the base of the slope, so if it is in the snow it would be somewhere near the bottom or exit, or perhaps in the changing areas.

So basically we would just like to ask any snowHead heading to Hemel in the near future to keep a beady eye out for it.
Many thanks.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Jennabug, welcome to Snow Heads snowHead

Sorry to hear this, and can't help, but hopefully someone can. Fingers crossed
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
'will keep an eye and try to let the others know at the Hemel meet later today about it too. Some of them are regulars to Hemel so slim odds just got a bit fatter. Fingers crossed Embarassed I'd be gutted too ;(

And welcome NehNeh
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Jennabug, welcome to snowHeads and sorry this has had to be your first post. I'm going along to Hemel later and will keep a lookout.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Wow thanks everyone, it's great to know there are some good people out there.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm teaching there every day this week; will keep my eyes open. Any idea exactly where he took his gloves off?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Run a metal detector over the area ? (ok it's a big metal fridge with lot's of metal in it, but turn down the sensitivity maybe)
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
scooby simon, he took them off near the exit doors (to come off the slope and enter the changing area.)

Thank you for taking the time to look Little Angel
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Jennabug, welcome to snowheads. snowHead Very sad about the ring, but you never know..... SHs have found at least one lost item recently!

This is probably a very, very, silly question - but he has looked thoroughly down in the fingers of the gloves, has he? My linings have holes in and could easily swallow a ring.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hire a metal detector?
On second thoughts the base below the snow may have metal reinforcing too close for it to work (?)
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
my husband lost his on honeymoon!

Jennabug, best of luck finding it!
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Quote:

time was when everyone lost it on their honeymoon.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
i lost mine, again while taking gloves off in the snow on a bridge in vail, noticed it wasnt on my finger about an hour later when back in the hotel, walked back route we walked and wife spotted it lying in a hole in the snow.

best of luck.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
pam w, Laughing Laughing Laughing
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
pam w wrote:
Quote:

Ah the good old days of no "sex before marriage", nowadays it's the other way around wink
snow conditions
pam w wrote:
Quote:

Laughing
snow report
DB, Aye, now its no sex after marriage !
snow report
Didn't see it tonight ;-(

Did find some lovely gloves on top of a locker tho... I think they're limited edition specials, maybe from America. They have a ripped label in them that says "Sypder m" so I think they're Spyder specials, size Medium. They're very warm.... Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy