Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Geneva - Val D'isere transfer options

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

Struggling here finding a reasonably priced option.

Looking to get to Val D'isere from geneva either evening of 26th Dec (8pm) or morning of 27th (anytime - we would book cheap hotel).

And then from Val back to geneva on Monday 1st Jan leaving about midday.

Can't get a quote on the usual transfer sites, as they only have sat/sun arrival options, even the bus option is coming in around £110 each, and times aren't great, does anybody have any other options.

Have tried to search forums but not really getting anywhere.

Thanks, Neil.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Altibus is your only shared transfer option outside of weekends. Other alternative is train via Chambery?? to Bourg St Maurice (involves a couple of changes I think) and then the local bus up the hill, although with an 8pm departure time that is not going to work for either option I fear so a cheap hotel in Geneva or Bourg if the train can get you there would be your best bet.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We're using the coach GVA > Bourg (22nd) and back on 1st. @14:30

Spent ages last year looking for a better/cheaper option and there ain't one for 2 people. On the bright side, it's a lovely trip!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
neilkav, Bogus junior and I are travelling from Geneva to Tignes Les Boisses with Mountainsun on the evening of the 26th. I have no idea whether they have any space in their minibus or whether they would be interested in transporting non-guests but an email to ask couldn't hurt. Boisses to Val d'Isere should be a relatively reasonable taxi fare. Don't know about the return as we are travelling on the 2nd, but even if it only saves you one way on Altibus you should save £20-30 a head.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy