Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Should I have my brother ski on my ladies ski's?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

My brother is coming skiing with us this year he is an 5'5" intermediate skier and has always hired. Having had a couple of terrible hire experiences I'm trying to get him some ski's. Prices for really ordinary second hand ski's on Ebay are crazy!

So here is my dilemma... I have a brand new pair of Atomic Century 2010/11 166cm (ladies) ski's that nobody seems to be biting on here should I mount them for him? The graphics are a little bit lady like but not too bad! They are good ski's, I skied Atomic Century last year and really enjoyed them though I have now bought some Geisha's.

Guys what do you think?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Should be fine if he's reasonably light I'd have thought.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
As far as I'm aware there is no difference between the Century and the mens version, the Access. The mounting point may be a bit forward on the Century so maybe best to check that though?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
give him your g-string while you're at it.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
My friend fell in love with my Lotta Luvs (how they ski, not how they look, quite pretty 2009 although blue). He then proceeded to buy himself a pair of Atomic GS 11s that he hates. So when I saw a pair of 2008 Lottas costing next to nothing in a sports store I got them for him as a christmas present and he has happily been skiing womens skis ever since. He is quite small, maybe 5'6" and 10 st. Former amateur speed skiier.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy