Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hire a Go Pro Cam in Tignes or in the UK

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Looking to hire one for a few days while in Tignes. Is there anywhere that offers this server. Don't really want to spend £200 for a few day of filming but would like some footage of my hols.

Thanks,

R.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
A quick google search shows a few places to hire them but they are about £/€ 30 a day or 100 for the week

You would probably be better off buying one and selling it when you return

Amazon are currently selling the motorsports edition for £164 if you can keep it in goid condition you may get 150 for it when you get back
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The other end of the Mathis stick, on that basis. Two trips the rental would cost way more than buying one. Then find other exciting stuff to do so you get to use it, mountain biking, motor sport, get the idea.
It would be a shame not use it, wouldn't it snowHead
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The stealth 170hd is half price on amazon. Down to £160. It is a bullet/helmet cam but meant to be really good. Offers filming at 60fps so you can slow it down (slo mo) and it still be playing at 30fps. Wish I had bought this one instead of the Muvi HD pro. I would deff buy not rent and you have it for life/can sel it if you want plus like ricfrench, said, you can use it for loads other than just skiing
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ebay item 220915729686 for £90 if you're prepared to take the risk with his feedback. Obviously somebody operating out of his bedroom. (Oh yes, and I know nothing of these things, so it might be completely the wrong thing for you...)
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
yes you have a pm
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy