Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo skier needs ski pals and accommodation

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hmpf! bug! My Xmas / NY skiing plans with my friends have fallen through...illness, work and babies have all conspired to leave me on my tod between Xmas and NY :0(

So I'm on the hunt for ski buddies and accommodation.

I'm a 40 year old male advanced skier and can keep up with the après too.

I plan on driving out on Boxing Day or even Xmas Day and hope to stay out until 2nd Jan.

If anybody has any ideas / suggestions or invites they'd be gratefully received!

Thanks

Sasha
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hey there - a similar story! My ski buddy has dropped out due to lack of job.

Subject to successful booking in the next couple of days, I'll be heading out to either Tignes or Val D'Isere on the 24th. Planning on a Mark Warner catered chalet as they include ski-guiding every day so wont be a Billy No Mates on the slopes, or for dinner for that matter! Some pretty good deals at around the £600 mark... Maybe another option to driving out? oh sorry forgot, 44 year old female - been skiing for years, more speed than skill and happy anywhere on piste - tentative off piste but don't have all the gear.

Lorna
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Lorna, I've sent you a PM with some thoughts! Sasha
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks Sasha - got it, but have already booked with MW as rooms were disappearing fast! Off to Tignes in the end, staying here: http://www.markwarner.co.uk/ski/france/tignes/chalethotel-hauts-de-toviere .
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Sasha I will be in les deux alpes xmas week with a couple of friends - they are beginers and I am not would be good to meet some people to go off with for the day.

Am also going on a mark warner holiday and I know they do singlr rooms - had a deal and good value for money for xmas week
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
LOrna . Did you get charged for 2 Adults ? I was looking as went 2 years ago to HDTv and it was OK . Price came out at $1791!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy