Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whistler Snowboarding Anyone??? Dec / Jan / Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

It's my first post on this forum.
I'm a 28 year old guy from south UK looking for some snowboarding buddies for a trip to Whistler.

It's somewhere i've wanted to go for years and finally have the time but unfortunately no one else seems to (doh!).
There doesn't seem to be any sites offering solo traveller trips to Whistler...does anyone know of any???

If you're interested in coming feel free to suggest some dates. I'm flexible for any time after Christmas day.

Cheers Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just make sure they have some good snow before you book, I won’t go on about the rain again.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hey well on a trip to whistler in jan or feb.....

I'm 28 year old snowboarder too and looking to for at least 2 weeks, may also have a friend interested so if your up for it could get a little group together to try get it a bit cheaper.... Have you had a look around anywhere for whats on offer??

Send me an email if you like on mosdeffently@yahoo.com and we can try and sort something out!

Cheers, Ben
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi there,

I've just booked a week away travelling on the 15th -22nd Feb to Whistler Canada from London as I'm a lecturer in the education sector(FE college).

I'm a young 46 yr old snowboarder of advanced level with over 21 years about 30 plus weeks experience on a snowboard and a couple of years on skis prior, though I'm happy on all terrain but I like leaving the funpark to the youngsters.

I could lie about my age and mentailty and get away with it but I don't so I just like to enjoy life and have fun.

Once again it's the usual friends excuses, its too expensive, wrong dates, taking the kids etc and the missus not really interested scenario leaves me to go off and enjoy it while I can. I'm just in my element when it's time to hit the slopes.

So my hotel room and flights are already paid for.

Just looking to share the slopes with and chill out without burning too much of the midnight lamp.

Kev
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I would be interested in going first 2 weeks in Feb for at least 10 days, I am a skier. I just got back from Snowheads PSB in Tignes, which was amazing.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi, I am looking for a group of people I could join for 2-5 days between 21 Dec 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 for some snowboarding/skiing anywhere in the Alps or the US.
Please, get in touch if you have a place in a chalet. I am ok to sleep in a sleeping bag on the floor if there is no spare bed.

Seasonal greetings!!

Elly
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Kev Solly, hi Kevin my name is Matt I am 45 and have a similar story from my friends this year,i was looking at whistler myself,I ski and this would be my sixth year , I don't drink but have a lot fun,I have my own business in the photocopying market and have done for 17 years my wife is not fussed on winter holidays,this would be an adventure for me to travel and meet new friends,I have found this site by chance, please let me no your thorts
Matt
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi Matt, come and join us. Snowboarders and skiers welcome. Ive already booked like Ive said but there are holidays available. I'll PM you some info.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy