Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo Snowboarder looking for buddies or groups Xmas week/new years week

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi all Single 50 year old male wobbly intermediate snowboarder looking to join or form a group for a week away on the slopes Xmas or new years week.Not too bothered about Destination or board basis but hoping to do it on a bit of a budget me fair weather rider, not looking to get the first lft or last lifts up.... socialble easygoing guy.... like a few beers etc.... was looking at ski weekends to meribel.... seems cheap and cheerful, but open to all offers and ideas.... so anyone Interested please get back

quick look at TO price based on Two sharing Soll £368 La Plagne £383 sc Tignes £395 sc Departs 24 12 2011
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi kabby,

If you don't find someone to share with then please take a look at Chalet Campanules on our website www.ice-fire.co.uk which might suit?

Les Coches is in the heart of the Paradiski area so you can ride La Plagne and Les Arcs without having to be up for first lifts! The chalet is pretty sociable with everyone chilling out round the log fire at the end of the day. Over Christmas we have a number of small groups booked, including other solo skiiers.

We still have availability over Christmas from 20th - 27th December. We are a bit more expensive than the deals you have been looking at, at £499 for the week but we don't charge a single supplement for booking a single room.

With best wishes,
Heather
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thanks for the reply Heather, and i am sure it is a good offer.... however i must say, including flights it is getting expensive and i am looking to have a cheap week... but thanks for the message, hope you can fill your spaces
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi,

No worries and thanks for letting me know - hope you find something that suits!

Best wishes,
Heather
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
kabby, Here's a cheap Xmas option Wink

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=83340#1920892
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
C'mon peeps! Let's get some names on the list, later it's left, dearer the flights
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Ooops!! Wrong topic !
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi Kabby,

Are you still looking?

We have a space in SC 4* Apartment with 3 others, couple and chap in 40's.
Driving to Ischgl Morning of 23rd and back on 1st.

Apartment is £350 and share of fuel if you drive down with us. You can obviously get your own flights and come any other days in between. We can collect from Innsbruck airport.

Let me know if it's of interest...
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi ZDH thanks for the message, looking at the cheap Xmas trip going to Alp D Huez at the moment... Seems little Interest at the moment.... If they can't get the minimum 10 people required, I would be Interested in joining your group... Should know by the end of the week
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy