Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine - Pleney lift office hours

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Wondered if any Morzine residents/afficionados can help with the opening hours of the Pleney lift office. I've booked lift passes for our trip online and we need to pick them up from the internet cashdesk at the Pleney lift office. We'll be arriving on a Saturday afternoon, flight into Geneva about 1530 so into Morzine about 1730 at a guess. I was hoping to be able to pick our passes up that evening, but I can't find the opening hours anywhere.

Thanks in advance!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
andy from embsay, you are right, Morzine/Les gets website fails miserably to give opening times of the offices. Their contact page fails miserably too.

Apex Management thinks they probably close about 17.00. SuperMorzine certainly closes then as it is often a dash to buy our guests passes.

If I am over that side soon I will go look.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
830-17:30 from memory- I emailed them about my passes on weds!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ok, thanks both. If anyone's passing and doesn't mind checking that'd be brilliant. If it's 5-5:30 then I think we might be struggling to get there on the Sunday night, so I'll whizz down first thing on the Monday. Kids' lessons are afternoon anyway, so not a huge issue.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Email them - they speak perfect English andy from embsay,
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'd do that, Nadenoodlee, (and I'd do it in o-level French too!) but the "contact" link on the ski-morzine.com site doesn't work. Do you have an email address for the lift company?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
info@ski-morzine.com

"The office is open every day from 8H30 to 17H00"
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks! Was that on the website and I was just being dim? Buggered if I could see it anywhere!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
andy from embsay, no I emailed them last week from work but have only just logged back on to work laptop to see the confirmed dates.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Cool, thanks Nadenoodlee. I've emailed them anyway to see if our chalet people can pick them up. The chalet bods said they needed the credit card used to pay for them, but as that was an Egg card that's now morphed into a Barclaycard that's not feasible anyway - the email just says "bring the email", so if that'll do hopefully chalet peeps will be able to pick them up. If not, I'll whizz down first thing on the Monday and get them - it's only 5 or 10 minutes.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Dumb question, and a bit of thread revival, and not exactly skiing either...

Does anyone who's more local to the PdS than me know when the lifts are likely to open for the summer? Looked at a selection of PdS and individual village websites, and they are all stuck on summer 2011 still.
Currently looking at the week immediately after the PPdS MTB weekend, so would assume they'd be open properly then.

Thanks.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
andy, they are likely to follow the pattern of the previous years - all the different villages are a bit of a law unto themselves and open and close at different times and some are different days of the week. Not a lot of help I know.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy