Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Map showing all resorts in the alps

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi there im after a Map preferably a big one that will show all the ski resorts throughout the alps, french swiss, austrian, italian. can any one tell me where i might purchase one from

cheers

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 30-08-05 17:23; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ahhhhh. I thought you were after a tattoo on a dead world leader.

(Don't you dare change the title now Laughing )
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
benpudney, IMO you'll be lucky, we have a map that shows all the reosrts in the French Alps but it's pretty big, about 1.5 x 1m. We bought it in the local stationers in Bourg St Maurice. Have you done an online search?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I appreciate this is probably not the answer you are looking for but Autoroute shows pretty much all of the Ski Resorts, it may be that other similar packages do the same
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I agree with David@traxvax, I think you'll be lucky. Looking at a few OS type maps of Austria and Switzerland particularly, almost every valley in the Alps has a ski lift, so it depends on what you call a resort, but I can't see a single map covering every lift in the Alps....
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ive seen one showing at least the medium to large sized resorts. it wasabout 75cm tall and about 3m wide. started at isola 2000 (on the right hand side) and went north / east along the length. saw it on the wall of a restaurant in Flaine - the perdrix blanche? ise might remember the name, it's on the side of the rightmost run back down to flaine fromte top of the DMC
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
JUST A MAP SHOWING THE FRENCH SKI RESORTS WOULD BE NICE ANY SIZE. LOOKED ON TH INTERNET BUT GOT NO DECIENT RESULTS
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
benpudney,

I have a map titled 'The alps' produced by Bartholomew. RV. (The carteographic division of Collins)
The ISBN number is 0-7028-2015-6.

It has most of the ski resorts on it, the scale is 1:800 000

It is in 4 Languages and produced in Germany!

With the ISBN number a good bookshop should be able to find a copy for you.

If needs be pm me and I can photocopy the publisher's details etc for you.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
benpudney, you changed the title Twisted Evil
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Come on marc gledhill, what was the original title?? It's really bugging me as I'm trying to work out what it could have been!
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Mao showing all resorts in the alps

yeah, Ok it was a bit crap I know Little Angel
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
boredsurfin, could you give me as much info on your map as possible can't seem to find it
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Wow, the answers on here are a lot more polite than on Natives!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy