Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Longshot 20th to 24th Dec

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

I know its a longshot, but my better half is away in brazil (I know Madeye-Smiley the week before xmas, and I have 3 or 4 days on my own to try and get some of the crazy snow thats fallen recently.

I am looking for anywhere in the northern franch alps (best snow) within reasonable distance of Geneva for 3 days weds 21st to fri 23rd skiing, so potentially flying tues night, sat morning.

Have seen flights for around £110 queasyjet.

I am 42, decent (20 years) skier, easy going likes a drink or two Toofy Grin and pretty flexible, if anyone has or knows of anyone who miht have a space, would appreciate the info.

As I say I know its a longshot, but if i don't ask......

Neil
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If no snowheads come back to you put yourself down on SkiSolutions. A chalet company will probabaly offer you a deal and possibly transfers (can be booked seperately).

Booked a cheap solo trip couple of years ago. Worked out fifty quid a night chalet board.
Roger
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Forgot the link!
http://www.chaletsdirect.com/forum/forums/forum-view.asp?fid=1 Embarassed
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
[pimp]
As you quoted a chalets driect link I feel it is totally appropriate to write the following... I 'm not in the french Alps, I am also nowhere near Geneva, I also live in a valley at 800m... however, I have a room free for €50pn catered... check the sig if interested!...
[/pimp]
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
neilkav, snow is pretty good in Serre Chevalier, best depths in France.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
neilkav, We can offer you a single room for €50 per night. Have a look at the site below and contact Mrs DallyPaul via contacts or PM if interested.
Would love to add you to our snowHead 's list of visitors.
More snow tomorrow and Wednesday allegedly.
P & N.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy