Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Espace Kill Ski Pass - Crystal or purchase at resort

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Am going to book soon proably through crystal, is there any reason to not buy my ski passes from them too? Is it cheaper to buy it elsewhere. Would be handy just to have it and be ready to go.

R.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
roscoeh, Unlikely to be cheaper elsewhere. One or two quieter weeks are discounted (buy one,get one half price) but these passes usually have to purchased through your T/O. Also if you have any previous season EK passes you may also claim a few euros off at the lift pass office.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
How much are they charging? We have been charged £199 for full area from Esprit.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'd tend to agree with GeorgeVII, I usually buy mine from the TO, but it is worth a quick internet surf first.

A few years back I got a pass for Fernie from Crystal considerably cheaper than the on the hill price - I think they must have set their exchange rates in advance and then the exchange rate changed after they had set a sterling equivalent price (?).

(edit to add 6 day pass in resort is €226, so if it's about £200 you're not far off)
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
that's working out at around £195 at todays rate so not far off.

last year we got a great deal from esprit for the 3 valleys. £182 for a full area pass. only £17 different so no-one should grumble at that.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy