Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New Years Eve in Tignes Le Lac - with children

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello everyone.

I was wondering if anyone had attended the NY eve celebrations in Tignes? It looks great from the video's I've seen but Im quite interested in knowing when the noise dies down? We are going to be staying quite close to "the action" and whilst I am sure the kids will love the atmosphere, I am thinking that if its boom boom booming until 3am, I might need to get them some ear plugs! Smile
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm guessing this might possibly be the wrong section of the forum to ask this question?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Markoncarp, knowing France, there will be kids with firecrackers in the street too as well as the fireworks display. Can't help with Tignes though.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Many thanks for the help you have given though...
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Markoncarp, Which village are you stopping in - this years celebrations will be in Val Claret near the Tichot lift. The music normally finishes abu 2 am but expect a lot of happy campers wandering around till daylight. Also beware - unfortunately it attracts a number of nefaripus characters - so keep your apt locked at all times even if you are in it.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Markoncarp, I've been there several times for New Year's Eve. Festivities go on till about 3 am but unless you are actually overlooking the space with the sound systems you would be very unlucky to be too disturbed. If it's happening in front of Tichot this year there is no accommodation close enough to be badly affected.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Oh, its in Val Claret? Thats a bit of a result actually, as the video's we'd seen online had it in Le Lac right near the Aeroski lift. We are staying at the La Refuge hotel so we thought it would be UBER-Close...
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Markoncarp, Yip they swap each year now as basically the bars in the other half of the resort don't have any customers. In the Refuge at the front you would have got no sleep. But if you are high enough up you will still be able to watch this year and stay warm!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy