Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Finally Snowing across the Alps - radar image 18:20

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead

Plus my daughter in Alpe D'Huex rang me up to sau snowing heavily Very Happy

Image is from NetWeather.tv site - I use their premium service for windsurfing purposes but also looking at snow naturally !!!

See weather blog link below if interested and you'll see what I do as it were?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Not that I'm going any time soon but will be nice for those going to start to look forward to it hopefully.....
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

Am off to Chamonix on the 17th December. Need lots of snow.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Well, to be fair, it's not actually snowing across many of the Alps, and even where it is, it's not snowing much. In fact, the radar return looks pretty much the same as it did yesterday at 6 PM.

But for the real McCoy & for anybody who wants the full geek speak, there is a little trough forming to the west of Scotland just now which marks some colder air that will bring snow to low lying areas in northern Britain tomorrow. It's that same trough and cold air that will pep up the precipitation and deliver the northern Alps some proper action overnight Sunday into Monday by the time it gets down there.

Armed with that knowledge, Monday is when I will be looking to book my 17th December week but Chamonix is likely to be on the short list. wink
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It is snowing though, look at the webcams that have lights near by, the decking at La Rond Point in Meribel has about 3 or 4cm lying on it, while the shot showing the gondola towards Courch is looking pretty good.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
adamj11, well obviously it is, otherwise I'd be accusing Weathercam of telling porkies. Laughing But what I mean (hope) is that it's not the real McCoy yet, but more of a wee amuse bouche before a 3, or maybe even 4 course, week to 10 day long meal. Toofy Grin
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Well according to the reports I've looked at, Sunday night should indeed be heavy fall through to Monday morning, with periodic snow fall through out the week, a couple of cm a day with a larger batch on thursday. The long range predictions are looking good for the following week too, if these two weeks go as the forecast predicts, the Xmas-NY period will go fine.

Unlike last year though it would be nice to get some snow after that.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Weathercam, Thats good news....going out to Alpe D'Huez in Jan so any further updates fron your daughter would be much appreciated!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy