Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whats makes it snow - cause and effect

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
No snow is Tignes for the past few weeks.

120 snowHead's departed this morning and guess what Very Happy Toofy Grin Smile Madeye-Smiley

and more is forecast
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Wayne, It only snows on the righteous Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I think its the weather that makes it snow.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ok, I'm a wimp. I just came down - cold, windy and snowing up there.

Here's a idea. We could wait a few days till there is enough snow to play in, then Admin could arrange another trip and the snow would stop and the sun would come out.

harrim51 wrote:
I think its the weather that makes it snow.

nah, you're wrong.
You (and the the met office) have it all wrong, sod all to do to clouds-n-stuff it's just snowHead's
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Snow Pixies. Grown up ones, they put the kids in the cannons. Little Angel
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
https://snowheads.com/the_zone/showphoto.php/data/500/medium/03122011090.jpg

OH My God.

The snow is coming down thickly now

They say that a theory needs proofs, so.......

I was in a bar a few mins ago with Admin and Windymiller and they told me that the second group of snowHead' left resort JUST as the intensity of the snow increased.

What can I say.
1st lot of snowHead's depart – snow starts
2nd lot of snowHead's departs – snow gets heaver

What more proof do you need.

Me Admin Windymiller
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hold on to your hats.

The snow of last night declined in intensity as the local weather systems got used to the reduction in SH numbers.

The last 2 (Admin and Windymiller) have just left the resort and what-do-ya-know the snow has started dumping down again.

How much more proof do you need.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Nice theory, and exactly the criteria I based my "first significant snowfall" prediction on, in that other thread. Think my prediction was the 24hrs starting from about 3pm Saturday.

Was nice easy to ski snow Sat am up there. Bit foggy in places, hence at least 1 comedy skiing into solid object whilst trying to cross the t-bars in "naughty" places.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Admin is now on the sleeper trainer out of Paris and (of course, due to the theory) Yep, the whole of France is getting BIG snow (well the bit of France I can see out of my windows is anyway)

Proof positive Very Happy
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Wayne, I think the French also have some input. Last week they cancelled the Eurotests in Alp d'huez due to lack of snow and now it is hammering it down.

See you in the Carline for a coffee as nothing will open on time this morning rolling eyes
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Ok Stewart.
Derek's is having his stiches out this morning so he won't be there till 10 anyway - I'll be there about 9
see ya there
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy