Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Help for a Brazilian Ski instructor

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey guys, I've been reading the answers you guys give to people with issues regarding job, visa etc...and you are really good!!!
Well, so I would like to see if now you guys can help me too.....but this is a complicated one.

I have one season experience as a ski instructor in Australia. Everything was great!!
I had a job offer to work in Switzerland but the school tried to apply for a working permit and it didn't really worked well.
The problem now is that I'm already here in Europe and the even biggest problem is that I'm a 35 years old from Brazil and it's a huge drama for me to get a working permit anywhere in the world.
I know all the issues and that's why I'm still in the process of acquiring experience, doing courses etc...so I really don't care where I work and for how much, I just want experience and not get to the end of the season negative. I could even work as part volunteer as long as I can survive without imploding my bank account.
I speak fluently English, Portuguese, Spanish and French and I did a few courses as you can see bellow but seems like that my passport origin always speak louder...

I appreciate the help......have a good season and great snow to you all

Ski Instructor Level 2 – Australian Professional Snowsports Instructors
Disabled Certificate – Australian Professional Snowsports Instructors
Avalanche Awareness Course – Peak RPM Consulting & Training
Ski Instructor Level 1 – Australian Professional Snowsports Instructors
Instructors Clinic – Thredbo – NSW – Australia
Snowboard Instructor Course - New Zealand Snow Academy (Coronet Peak)
Ski Cross Over – New Zealand Snowsports Instructors Alliance
Children’s Teaching Certification - New Zealand Snowsports Instructors Alliance
Snowboard Instructor Level 2 – Snowboard Instruction New Zealand
Snowboard Instructor Level 1 – Snowboard Instruction New Zealand
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There are lots of Brazilian and south american instructors in Andorra where your Spanish and Portuguese will be useful
Ski School Soldeu
E-mail Address(es):
skischool@soldeu.ad

Ask for Gordon, he runs the ski school at Soldeu, good luck, might see you there in Feb
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hey, thanks for the help. I will contact them and let you know how was it....

Cheers
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy