Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

p18/fks180 forward pressure

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Is the aligning the white wedge with the black lines just a bit of a guide? Read some conflicting information. Think there could be some trial and error in this...
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Alans deep bath, Spyderjon wrote this guide on TGR, i have just copied and pasted

I sell a lot of Pivots mail order in the UK & these are the forward pressure instructions I send with each pair:

The extending arms have 3 knurled bands on them. The two outer bands are the upper and lower limits. The centre one is theoretically the ideal providing the binding has been mounted to your boot sole length.

Extending the arms eases off the forward pressure and shortening the arms increases it. The dildo needs to be raised (ie the boot should be in the binding) to access the no.3 pozi driver heads in the ends of the arms.

A maximum of 8mm adjustment can be made between the two outer bands so when mounting set the template length to your exact boot sole length.

The target should be to have the sloping forward pressure indicator at the rear of the base plate in line with the notches however this is often inaccurate - in fact it’s often possible to make a large adjustment in the forward pressure & the sloping indicator doesn’t even move. This is a ‘feature’ of the design!

The best method/test is to set the forward pressure so that when the heel piece lever is slowly raised to half-way with the boot installed it then it ‘snaps’ up.

As a further check, & with the boot in the binding, grab the dildo part and rotate/pivot it. Basically you want to tighten it (the forward pressure) up until you no longer get significant rotation/play when doing this.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cheers, don't know how I didn't come across that Cool
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cool Toofy Grin
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Grab the dildo part. Classic.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
If you wiggle it, will it come off in your hand? ........I'll get my coat.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy