Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Schools/ instructors in Maria Alm

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'll be skiing in Maria Alm in January and would appreciate any recommendations for ski schools & instructors. Probably looking at private lessons. Any advice appreciated.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Will be watching your post with interest as 4 of us are heading to Maria Alm 7th of January and are wondering same thing!
Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Welcome both to snowHeads. Since no-one else has responded to your question, I thought I could just show that there is life here Laughing

You might have been better posting your question in the 'Resort Reviews and Trip Reports' section (or perhaps even 'The Piste'), for this section is more about the technical side of ski instructing and, unless any of the snowHeads instructors who look in here had actually taught in Maria Alm, there might not be anyone here with experience of the resort. The other sections are looked at by a wider group of folk who have had holidays all over the place.

I can't give any specific recommendations for Maria Alm, except to say that there seem to be two ski schools, the Skischule Edelweiss (the English part of their web site doesn't seem to work for me) and the Skischule Maria Alm, but you've probably discovered that for yourselves! I live not too far from Maria Alm and may be able to ask around a bit. If I find anything more, I'll report back - but no promises.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
espri, Thanks for the advice, i'll re-post later. The English version of the site hasn't worked for a couple of weeks now. Although i haven't skied in the area before we were in Maria Alm in the summer so envy you living in such a beautiful place.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
DJM wrote:
The English version of the site hasn't worked for a couple of weeks now.

I sent a mail to the ski school, so maybe they'll sort it out.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy