Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Glycol all over Braehead Fridge?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My mate was up in the Glasgow fridge which I'm due for a visit to myself this coming Friday. He said the surface was horrendous, I recall reading somewhere on here in the last week or two that there was a leak from the cooling system?

This makes me mad if it's as bad as he says it was and they're still charging full whack..... I won't hold out too much hope that they relay the affected parts of the surface by Friday as it sounds like it's been like this for a little while now-anyone else been and thought the same?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Normal cause of these leaks is someone being a bit heavy handed with the drill when they are setting gates, but when that happens they close off a small section dig down and repair the pipe...no idea what has happened there
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
My mate works there and as per his facebook update it was down to drilling whilst setting gates Sad

The photo showed the blue snow, I suppose its better than yellow snow lol
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
http://ski.visitscotland.com/conditions/snozone-braehead/
Think they've got condition and difficulty mixed up wink
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Curtains, So has it been fixed then ?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Was there last weekend and it was terrible. skiing in slush is more fun.

no-one selling tickets made any mention of it and it was still full price. I wouldn't have bothered if I knew it was going to be that bad.

according to a staff member in one of the shops we were in after, it was due to a drill and it was the same bloke drilling that did it the previous time. They were digging through to the pipes when we were there... that must have been one looooong drill bit!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Yes the problem has been fixed. I was coaching yesterday morning and set 3 training course. Race trainng is going ahead tomorrow evening as planned.

Don't believe the chinese whispers from shops that don't know the facts. It was not the same person, not that it matters. It's an occupational hazard of an indoor slope.

Probably set 300+ courses at BH and been unfortunate to hit a pipe once. In almost 5.5 yrs of business I would say there have been 5/6 problems like this when setting courses.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy