Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

If I chose skis the same way I choose tennis racquets...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
...I'd ski only on slalom and GS skis. Heavy, narrow, precise.

But demoing would be less fun than demoing skis...none of the new interesting shapes would feel right.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I see you're one of those "on-court" tennis players. I assume you've never tried going out and playing on "un-courted" deep, fresh clay?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Serriadh, oSerriadh, off-court is just too easy these days, with the new racquets - you shouldn't encourage inexperienced players to venture off court without a guide.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Serriadh wrote:
I see you're one of those "on-court" tennis players. I assume you've never tried going out and playing on "un-courted" deep, fresh clay?

Laughing Does occasionally belting the ball past the wire fence count?

There's some serious bushes I have to whack through to recover it...
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
pam w wrote:
Serriadh, oSerriadh

Also, I like the way pam w invokes the deity Serriadh
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Skis or tennis rackets - as long as you get head you can't go wrong (unless your name is Boris Becker). Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
horizon, Laughing
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
horizon, But how do you find a Tennis Racquet to match the colour of your ski boots Puzzled
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
horizon, Not a fan of serious bush myself - but each to his/her own...Fattes13 has a bit of serious bush going on on his face at the mo !!!!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
briand6868 wrote:
horizon, Not a fan of serious bush myself -

Well, briand6969, I can see why Toofy Grin
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
DB, Only if Mr Becker is in Nobu's Cloakroom.

Brian; can not wait to remove the bush this week! Starting to resemble Mr Gibbs from Pirates of the Caribbean!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy