Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowboarder, Solo Guy, 30 & looking for snow from January-April...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All,

As the subject says - boarding solo, and looking for a group or solo guy/girl to go with.

I'm from Scotland, pretty easy going, intermediate, and have lots of plans - basically I want to spend as much of January-April snowboarding as possible, but would also like go to different places.
I like to get to the lifts early, but happy to stay out late partying too! Although my hangovers are getting worse these days...

Was at Morzine-Avoriaz, and Les Arc, last year, and enjoyed both. I'm going snowboarding with a group of friends for a week to Austria in March, but a part from that I'm pretty much on my own.

I'll happily go anywhere, and would like to get to Bulgaria (Bansko), Austria (Mayrhofen), France (Courchevel... or any of the Three Valleys), and also head out for a few weeks to Whistler and maybe even Jackson Hole at the same time... ambitious plans I know, if I get half of what I'm planning done, I'll be pretty happy.

These days most of my friends are married with families, have proper jobs which don't pay enough, or doesn't give them enough holidays, so it sort of sucks.
To top it all off - I can't stop watching THE ART OF FLIGHT and it's driving me crazy! Haha.

I'll happily join anyone, or help organise something, package holiday or DIY adventure, I even considered buying a campervan and driving around Europe!!

Ryan
ryanjamieson80@gmail.com
facebook.com/ryanjamieson80
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
This of any interest Ryan?: http://www.whiteroomchalet.com/win_backcountry_weeks.htm

Got a few pretty serious snowboarders booked-in already, some of them travelling solo as well.

(Blatant self-promotion, but hey, we do pay to advertise on the site too!).
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Email sent
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Ryan,

Got space for one more person at our pad in Courchevel, if interested do let me know.

Ta, H
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hey H,

What's the dates? I'm hoping to be in Courchevel for a week either from Sat 28th Jan or Sat 4th Feb...

Ryan

Hanifsnow wrote:
Hi Ryan,

Got space for one more person at our pad in Courchevel, if interested do let me know.

Ta, H
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Ryan,

My group just booked a 4-star apartment in Courchevel 1850 for 04 Feb-11 Feb 2012. We are currently 4 but went with an apartment with 6 beds confident that we could recruit 1 or 2 more to join our group. Let me know if you're interested. Love to have you join our party.

About us:
3 Americans/1 Frenchie
all single dudes, heading to Courchevel for both great pistes and great apres
ages 28-33, all professionals
all experienced skiers/1 snowboarder

About apartment:
center of 1850 village, ski-in/ski-out
not catered, but apartment has fully equipped kitchen. Grocery/butcher right across the street. Group can share cost on staple food items.
Apartment is 4-stars, has 4 rooms, 6 actual beds but can sleep 7-8 but we don't want to do more than 6.
Apartment total for the week is 2550 euros, which will be divided up equally by whatever the final group size is. (if 5 people - 510 euros/per person for the week)

Let me know if you're interested.

-Dave
worknzguo@yahoo.com
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Dave,
Count me in, just sent you an email as well.
Ryan
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy