Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

the 'what shall I be doing while I wait for snow' thread

Poster: A snowHead
...recent thread mentioned this in passing....

sounds promising - almost as good as the 'injury tally' thread.

my top five

1 a***ing about on snowheads feeling that I am closer to skiing even though my life is draining away
2 watching paint dry
3 checking out all the things I need to take to CH for the nineteenth time
4 rolling up paper into balls and throwing it over to the bin, picking it off the floor, and trying again
5 quietly, gently weeping
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
W anking: www.tblop.com
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
valais2, Going skiing on plastic, short radius turns two joins wide, followed by one wide, hitting the join with the outside foot on each turn; a very good way to ascertain ones skill level and need of enhancement; never believe the old “I can ski on snow but not on this stuff” excuse, it’s not true.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Training! I'm pushing myself to cycle more at the moment.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Oceanic, ...psst...this is meant to be a deeply ironic thread...anders has got the right idea...(don't own up to things like training for goodness' sake - I will be sneaking out on my bike tomorrow....) ...
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
valais2 wrote:
.......3 checking out all the things I need to take to CH for the nineteenth time.....

Judging by Geneva today, I'd say that the old maxim of 'bring a suitcase of cash' is out. Bring two.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
thinking "thank feck there's no snow, my new boots haven't arrived so I'm missing nothing"
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
valais2, I always think most Brits ski in a deeply ironic way
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
prep those skis
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thankfully, the "Genevans" are taking the initiative and buying ski boots.............I however am dressing up as Harry Hill and robbing banks, "Now who's been framed Harry?"
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Watch ski racing on TV and do snow dances?

Book a beach holiday?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Cynic, ....I've tried 'deeply ironic'...found it deeply unsatisfying....more of a post-modern skier now....
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
valais2, A dadaist leather boot and carving ski liquid melange?
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
andersont wrote:
W anking: www.tblop.com

wanking seems to be the answer, especially with "not a celeb but fake tits on", will keep me going for a bit. No snow till Jan is the rumour?
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Oceanic, ...well...contrary to plans I am NOT cycling today as we have 40-50mph winds here....
ski holidays
Defrost the freezer, put the ice outside and pretending its snow..
snow report
SnowRetreat, ....I've cracked it....I bought some 'snow glasses' on ebay .... glasses with two 'shake and snow' globes on the lens. Now, all I need to do is shake my head, walk about the garden and hey it's snowing everywhere. Result!
snow report
valais2, Laughing
snow report
Today I'm studying for my Probability exams, anyone know what the chances are that I'll pass?
latest report
SMALLZOOKEEPER, If your exam is in the next week or so, you probably won't get stuck in a snowdrift on the way . . .
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy