Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Budget ski holidays

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm trying to find a cheap deal for new year.

So far "Iglu" and "Last minute" are not turning much up although I'm limited by wishing to travel after Christmas Day.

Does any one have suggestions for other sites to search ?

Cheers Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'd wait. If it doesn't snow for another couple of weeks TOs will start dropping their trousers.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I had some deals emailed through from Ski World last week which seemed reasonable, didn't check them out as already booked Meribel for new year.

They have a new website this season, which makes it trickier to see their late availability, but worth a look all the same.

Happy hunting!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
fatbob, heavy snow forecast for the end of this week. Razz You snooze, you lose!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
How many days are you loooking for if you're arriving after xmas day? Won't go to details on here but drop me an email if interested in some options in Tignes or Les Coches with us joanne.mountainsunltd@talktalk.net

Otherwise hope you find what you're looking for!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
AndAnotherThing.., would recommend Mountainsun. Can't get much more bargain.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Inghams in the Sunday Times today; 8 nights b&b Soll £ 299 down from £ 679, depart 30th; various French resorts same date 8 nights down from £1000+ to £ 600/700. Very Happy
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Cheers all. I'll keep looking.

Joanne Mountainsun, Cheers, we have communicated by email a few weeks ago. Ideally I'm looking for a 'package' as things stand but that may change.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Rocketski are having a 50% off sale tomorrow...not sure how that really works but might be worth a look at their website.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy