Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val d'isere lift pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I half remember that you can use a Espace Killy pass from a certain time the day before its due to start, does anyone have any info.

Looked on web, but found nothing.

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sounds like wishful thinking to me....
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I 'think' the system has now changed. You just buy a number of days.. up to you when you start to use them.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You used to be able to ski on a saturday afternoon for free if you bought a 6 day lift pass starting on a sunday. I don't know if you still can. If you are doing more than 15 days there it is worth getting one of the ski a la carte cards, I have had one for the past 2 years and once you have done 9 days you get every 4th or 5th I think it is day free, on average it works out cheaper if you are doing 3 or 4 weeks and the best thing about it is no queueing each time you arrive and if you take a day off you don't get charged. It works like a charge card and you get a bill at the end of the month.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks rousette, i knew there was something like that. I'll have a look at the a la carte card, but does anyone know if they still do it?

We'll be arriving NYE early afternoon and would love to get straight on the snow, if there is any Shocked, and a trip to the Foulie on NYE would be good for the Val virgins in the group.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

Thanks rousette, i knew there was something like that. I'll have a look at the a la carte card, but does anyone know if they still do it?

Definitely do. I have used one the last two years and have just renewed for this season. Have look here : http://www.skialacarte.fr/en
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy