Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski service in Yarm

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Folks,
Does anyone have any experience of David Sayer in Yarm for ski wax/edge/etc?
I know of him as an excellent saddle fitter for horses - but he also offers ski and boot services as well
Using him would save 2 drives to Castleford - so well worth it if he's any good!
Thanks
Geoff
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
PM sent
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
He detuned my tips Shocked Shocked the ski service seems to be better organised than his saddlery
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks, Dek
I'm in Redcar, so might well be in touch!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
No problem
Give me a ring anyway and Stu can have at look at them for you and give you some advice if you want it
We move from NMarske to Sburn on Wednesday
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
geoff10,
Saltburn Workshop ready
Stu is doing end of year service and protective storage wax £15
You can get in touch with him by messaging facebook page
Facebook.com/skisurgery
Or message me and I can pass on if you want
My phone is online at number I sent you as I am back in the country now
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi can someone tell me if he is still doing ski service's need some bindings mounting ?
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Dave can do a good job at servicing skis, but he his sooo disorganised and is usually only in the shop on a Saturday. He does sometimes have a bloke in (Chris) to service the skis, but Chris only works for him on an adhoc basis.
Also the girls in the shop are not skiers so have little idea about what will need doing to skis.
So if your not in a rush he is worth waiting for to service your skis.

Ive known Dave for a looong time. Ive done a lot of ski tech/shop work for Dave in the past, even showed him some servicing techniques when I used to work at Catterick Ski Centre back in the day
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Does anyone have a email address or Mobile number.

David Sayer of Sayers of Yarm

He was given a set of skis and one boot to mount bindings to do on Sat.
Went to pick them up at the time standby him and still not done told 45 Mins still not done !!! told they would be dropped off at my brother in laws that night did not show. Still waiting and its sunday evening and I leave for London at 0400hrs!!!

I leave for France Monday Night.

PM if you have any contact details for him please !!!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy