Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2 yo ski gear

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Our boy has discovered snow and he likes it. Need to find him some good clobber for the season. Any recommendations of shops/brands with good quality kids ski suits etc. The stuff in the shops round here is pricey and dull.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
BobinCH, 2 already? Shocked Time flies Laughing Try http://www.littletrekkers.co.uk/ we used them a lot for various stuff when ours was that age. Some nice kit under both 'all in one suits' and 'seperates'. Their customer service is excellent too. Also try googling for a Columbia Santa Peak suit, really good design for that age, we had one and a few other snowHead s kids have. Trouble with those is sometimes they do really good colour options and sometimes really awful.

We've often been lucky with stuff that size in TKMaxx but then you haven't really got that option, or also the outdoor stores at the Outlet villages, e.g. a friend got the Columbia suit I mentioned for £9 there!! I am due to go there soon, I will keep my eyes open.

Also the mini kids Spyder stuff is good but pricey, but it does 'grow' with them (there is a 'magic' hem inside the sleeves and trousers which you let down to get more length) so you could get 2 seasons hopefully.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
BobinCH, forgot to say, get the little man booked in to some sessions with Arc en Ciel in Siviez, they are excellent with little ones, they teach them from age 2. I have never seen better 'handling' of tiny skiers, their ideas are really quite innovative. They don't shuffle round in a jardin, they take them pretty much straight up Tortin and they ski down chasing toys, driving with pretend steering wheels etc. 1 or 2 kids per instructor. Amazing! They have a good little creche there too.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
sarah, great info. Thanks for that!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
sarah, went for Spotty Otter from Little Trekkers. It's fab. Thanks again for the info.

ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
BobinCH, Pleasure, glad it was useful! He looks very cool Cool Merry Christmas snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy