Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

28th January - Adult Only Ski Trip - Morzine

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Guys,

We are organising an adult only ski trip for those in their 20's, 30's and early 40's. Staying in a lovely chalet called Chalet Morin:

http://www.independentmountain.com/resorts/morzine/accommodation/catered/sleeps26/chalet-morin

Sleeps up to 26 guests.

So far we have around 10 guests confirmed and looking for more!!!

This is a chance to experience a sociable chalet holiday without having to organise your own group. Most people are either solo skiers or groups of two or three.

Let me know if you can join us?

P.S we don't need to fill the whole chalet before it goes ahead either...just join us.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi - would be interested - how are the bookings going?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi,

We still have 10 guests confirmed, but more people interested.

Would be great to have you along. I'll PM you my email.

Grace
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi,
My friend and I may also be interested in joining you. We are 1M, 1F, late 30s, both intermediate snowboarders.
Can you give me some more information about your trip - whether we need to arrange our own flights + transfers, cost of accommodation etc?
Thanks
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
caovit, Thanks for getting in touch.

The chalet we are going to is stunning. Lovely rooms, outdoor hot tubs, 4 course evening meals, wi fi, games rooms, big gardens for BBQs...the list continues!

This is what we will be organising:

1. 4 star chalet accommodation

2. Breakfast, afternoon tea, pre dinner drinks and nibbles & 4 course evening meal.

3. Outdoor Hot Tub

4. Ski Hosting (So we don't have to map read)

5. Transfers from Geneva Airport (Return)

6. Ski Hire (for those that need it)

7. Full region Lift Pass

8. BBQ Party

9. Wine tasting in the chalet

10. Avoriaz Apres Ski Night Parties will be happening that same week for those interested in DJs on the slopes and great Vin Chaud and Apres ski.

11. An awesome group to share the experience with!

The price for everything is £750pp Smile

All you need to do is book your flights to Geneva airport.

If you don't need ski hire etc it will obviously be cheaper.

Most people coming are in their 30's so you would both fit in with the group dynamics.

Any other questions?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi all,

Anyone keen to join us? PM if you have any more questions...
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy