Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Fischer RX Fire?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone tried these? Fischer RX Fire
Are they the same as the RX8's.

I have a pair of fat skis but I just can't seem to get on with them. I mean they're fine but I don't ski off piste more than 1 or 2 days in 7 and they're a bit pointless on the groomers.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
GordonFreeman, cracking carving ski
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Frosty the Snowman wrote:
GordonFreeman, cracking carving ski

My other choices would be the Nordica Hot Rod Igniter CA or the Elan E Flex 6 Orange QT I think.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I have a pair great carving ski fairly stiff & heavy need skiing if you can stay on top of them they are a real blast. (assuming you are refering to original Fischer RX Fire as opposed to later RX8 Fire)[/url]
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
GordonFreeman, If you are looking at the 2011 version, they are low end intermediate, not new version of rx8

quote from manufacturer blurb: The new Fischer RX Fire skis with the FS10 Bindings System offer skiers the ultimate lightweight construction and a smooth ride in all conditions. The new RX Fire skis are the perfect choice to assist intermediate skiers as they advance their skills and increase their fun on the ski mountain.

I have looked at them too as i liked my rx8's until the top sheet peeled off!! Shocked
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy