Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiing postponed for the time being...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello!

I haven't been on here over the summer (my mountain biking forum takes priority Laughing ). It's getting to that time of year where the nights are drawing in and I'm looking forward to going skiing.

Not this year.

And possibly the next year.

And maybe even the year after that! I'm trying to be optimistic but realistic here... Shocked

I found out 2 months ago I'm pregnant! Somewhat unexpected but I am happy nevertheless. If I wasn't knocking 23 weeks I might have tried to sneak in a break to the mountains at least this winter, so I could watch my OH get some turns in.

Wishing everyone a great season (there is no jealous looking smiley here sadly..) and hopefully I'll be back here soon enough asking advice on how I get my nipper on the slopes!

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 15-11-11 20:32; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Australia/ new Zealand even chili keep the faith good health good luck and congratulations , next time "ex in march on slopes by Xmas
&
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
v1cky24, well, congratulations!!!!! Yes, this winter is probably a write-off, but not next..... snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thank you Very Happy

Is it rude to leave a 9 month old baby with the grandparents for a week? Lol
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
v1cky24, congratulations

Accept this season is out, but next is no problem, we went when little one was 3-months. Take the grandparents is what we did!!!!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

Is it rude to leave a 9 month old baby with the grandparents for a week?

As a keen skier and grandmother I'd say no, providing that grandparents go too, and get their chance on the slopes. wink I'll bet you won't want to leave your baby for a week. But for 5 hours to go skiing - no problem!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
pam w wrote:
Quote:

Is it rude to leave a 9 month old baby with the grandparents for a week?

As a keen skier and grandmother I'd say no, providing that grandparents go too, and get their chance on the slopes. wink I'll bet you won't want to leave your baby for a week. But for 5 hours to go skiing - no problem!

I'm sure you are right, I should get saving to bring my parents away, live in babysitters sounds perfect.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Congratulations! Our skiing friends aren't joining us this year, as my pal is due her 2nd baby on 10th Jan - they went when their daughter was about 14 months old, she ent in creche for the morning, and as they went with family, they took turns in looking after her in the afternoons.

She's 5 now and can't wait to go skiing - she tried it one afternoon last year, only 3 years old at the time, but loved it.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
v1cky24,
Quote:

my mountain biking forum takes priority

What forum? Would you let me have the link please? I'm interested in having a look. Hamsterleyheads? wink
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
v1cky24 wrote:
Thank you Very Happy

Is it rude to leave a 9 month old baby with the grandparents for a week? Lol

I think Esprit take kids at 6 months.......
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
v1cky24, congratulations. It will be no time at all until you are back on the skis with the little'un. I need to get back on the mountain bike, a nasty accident killed my confidence. Trouble is , evryone I know is far too fit to go cycling with.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Thanks everyone!

Bergmeister, I use MTBguisborough and MTBE forums. http://mtbguisborough.ning.com and www.mtbe.co.uk

Loads of North East people on there and good rides out organised. I am missing Dalby big time.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy